- The exercise of voting rights in listed companies, Nomiki Vivliothiki S.A., 2009.
- Cross border stock exchange transactions in European Capital Markets” , (doctoral thesis), Nomiki Vivliothiki S.A., 2007.
Participation in Collective Works:
- «The Appeal» in the book «Appeals and other remedies of the Greek Civil Code of Procedure», (editor) P.Kolotouros, Ass. Professor at Thrace University. Publisher: Nomiki Vivliothiki S.A..
- Articles 1-4, 5-7ε of Codified Law 2190/1920 in the book «Τhe Law of the Societe Anonyme» (editors) Professor of Aristotelian University of Salonika Β. Antonopoulos-S. Mouzoulas, Lawyer, Phd. Publisher: P-Ν. Sakkoulas.
- “Electronic Commerce” in the book «Law of International Transactions”, (editor) Professor of the Athens Law School, Ch. Pampoukis, Nomiki Vivliothiki S.A., 2010.
- Comments on the Decision 1116 and 1117/2014 of the Council of State concerning the legality of PSI in the write-down of the Greek sovereign debt, 11/2014.
- Bail-in as a resolution tool to deal with failing banks, 23nd Hellenic Conference of Greek Commercial Lawyers, Nomiki Vivliothiki (awaited).
- The liability in tort of classification societies- comparative analysis of foreign jurisdictions with special emphasis on the position of Greek Law (To be published) in Companies Law Review (2) 2013.
- Case law on provisional measures during the rehabilitation process of articles 99 of the Greek Insolvency Code, in «The payment of commercial debts», 20ο Hellenic Conference of Greek Commercial Lawyers, Nomiki Vivliothiki, 2011.
- The exercise of the voting right by the end-investor in indirect holding systems-Remarks in the provision of article 13 of Directive 2007/36/EC, 18th Hellenic Conference of Greek Commercial Lawyers, Nomiki Vivliothiki, 2009.
- Financing of a Greek mother company by its foreign subsidiary and the scope of application of article 23 par. 1 and 5 of Law 2190/1920, Business and Company Law (BCL) 10/2010.
- Cross border stock exchange transactions and investor protection, Business and Company Law 2008, 1344.
- Restrictions to Free Competition in the field of liberal professions by legislative and administrative measures
Business and Company Law, 2008, 926.
- Investor Compensatory Fund as a mechanism for the protection of the investor in case of insolvency of a securities firm, Business and Company Law 2007, 1282.
- Civil liability of the capital markets supervisory authority, especially under the prism of the decision of the European Court of Justice in “Peter Paul”, Business and Company Law, 2006, 725.
- The outcome of an action in tort of the holder of a bounced check in the insolvency of the issuer, Business and Company Law, 2004 407-414.
- The new European Framework for financial collateral arrangements, Business and Company Law, 2003, 611-619.
- Comments on Judicial Decisions (indicatively):
Comments on Dec. n. 3224/2011of the One Member Court of First Instance , BCL 2011, 691 «provisional measures during the rehabilitation process of article 99 GIC, », comm. on the decision 2/2011 of the First Instance District Court, BCL 2011/1034 «interpretation of the provisions of Law Ν.3869/2010 for indebted households», Παρατ. στην ΜΠρΗρακλ 1928/2010, BCL 2010, 815, remarks on the decision of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data 38/2008, Media Law 1/2009, p.141, remarks on the ECJ Decision Cases. C-463/2004 and C-464/2004, decision of 6.12.2007, BCL 5/2009, p. 578, «Comments on the decision of the ECJ on the decision Federconsumatori», Remarks on the Piraeus Court of Appeals 966/2007, «Closure of joint credit account and monetary claim in foreign currency», BCL 2008, 833, Remarks on the decision of Athens Multimember Court of First Instance 3037/2007, «The principle of autonomy in banks’ letters of credit», BCL 2008, 838, remarks on the Athens Court of Appeals 3409/2007 «restrictive terms in the contracts of exclusive supply of fuels», BCL 3/2008, 313, comments on the decision of the Athens Court of Appeal n. 2292/2007 “on joint bank account”, ΒCL 2007, 1306.